About Paid Inc. & ShipTime
Paid Inc. combines the building blocks that small and medium businesses need in a growing digital world. Our suite of products, PaidWeb, PaidCart, PaidPayments and PaidShipping/ShipTime, allow businesses and consumers to create stunning websites choosing from tens of professionally designed templates. With its best-in-class drag and drop editor, anyone is a pro! Whether it be their first venture into a digital world, or they’re moving from Shopify, WooCommerce or others - PaidCart has all the features they need to support their customers. PaidPayments allows SMB’s to collect payment for products not just through PaidCart, but also through many other online platforms such as OpenCart, WooCommerce, BigCommerce and more - at competitive transaction rates.
ShipTime and PaidShipping push the boundaries of what shipping can do for small and medium businesses. Partnered with some of the top affiliations in North America (Costco, CFIB) and providing shipping rates of top national carriers like DHL, FedEx, Purolator, USPS and more – ShipTime and PaidShipping aim to make shipping easier, cost-effective and smart; providing all the pricing, service and logistical information businesses need to make informed logistical decisions.
About the Role
Bilingual (French) Customer Service Representative
This role is Full-Time Salaried w/ Benefits
Salary: 35-40k CAD based on experience
In the role of Customer Service Representative, you will own the customer experience and be our customer’s advocate within ShipTime. The Customer Contact Center Agent will assist and support customers end-to-end with their shipping needs from label creation, through to delivery. Possessing an excellent service attitude with the ability to be empathetic, responsive, and resourceful is the key to success in this role. If you’re an active listener that always puts the customer first, you will fit right in!
Join our exciting, fast-growing team where heroic customer support is the name of the game. In fact, ShipTime has even trademarked the phrase Heroic Support™, making outstanding customer support a core focus.
Do you have what it takes to be a Hero? Are you passionate about the way customers are treated? Do you want to be part of a dedicated, focused, close-knit team that puts the customer’s experience above everything else? If so, apply today!
- Understand customers’ needs to ensure Excellent Service Standards.
- Respond to customers within the SLAs to ensure expectations are met.
- Keep up with ongoing updates to adequately educate customers and avoid recurring complaints.
- Effectively manage incoming calls, chats, and tickets simultaneously.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions, alternatives, and responses within the SLAs.
- Adapt to Platform and procedural changes that may be implemented.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with our customers.
- Have a high level of initiative and the ability to work independently within the team.
- Be a team player.
- Identify, develop, and recognize new opportunities for expanding the portfolio of customers.
- Advocate and manage customer needs/issues cross-departmentally for ShipTime to better serve customers.
- Ample Free Parking.
- Convenient for Bus Routes.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision).
- Ongoing training and learning opportunities.
- Personal and professional growth. Our company is small and growing quickly!
- Well stocked snacks, tea/coffee bar.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Computer proficiency (including knowledge of windows-based applications).
- Able to work with multiple screens and systems concurrently.
- Call Center experience is an asset, but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Multitasking, empathy and sociability, effective listening, flexibility to change, organization, customer-centric, desire to serve, agility under unexpected events/strain, clear communicator, and desire to learn are all key attributes to thrive at ShipTime.
Given today’s ongoing pandemic, this position will remain remote for the foreseeable future. Interviews will be conducted via video conference. Once the pandemic restrictions have been lifted, we expect to open our office. This will not be a fully remote position. Our office is located in Oakville, ON.
At ShipTime, we believe that diversity is key to building high-performing teams, and creating an inclusive work environment is our priority. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We will work with applicants to provide accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.