ShipTime is looking to hire a Bilingual (French) Customer Contact Center Agent. Given today's ongoing pandemic, this position will remain a remote position for the foreseeable future. Interviews will be conducted via video conference, and on-site training may be required. This role is Full-Time, and should not be considered as a summer job.
In the role of Customer Contact Center Agent, you will own the customer experience and be our customer’s advocate within ShipTime. You have an excellent service attitude with the ability to be empathetic, responsive, and resourceful. You’re an active listener that always puts the customer first!
Join our exciting, fast-growing team where heroic customer support is the name of the game. In fact, ShipTime has even trademarked the phrase Heroic Support™, making outstanding customer support a core focus.
Do you have what it takes to be a Hero? Are you passionate about the way customers are treated? Do you want to be part of a dedicated, intense, close-knit team that puts the customer’s experience above everything else? If so, apply today!
- Understand customers’ needs to ensure Excellent Service Standards
- Respond to customers within the SLAs to ensure expectations are met
- Keep up with ongoing updates to adequately educate customers and avoid re-occurring complaints
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls, chats, and tickets simultaneously
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions, alternatives and responses within the SLAs
- Adapt to Platform and procedural changes that may be implemented
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with our customers
- Have a high level of initiative and the ability to work independently within the team.
- Be a team player
- Identify, develop, and recognize new opportunities for expanding the portfolio of customers.
- Advocate and manage customer needs/issues cross-departmentally for ShipTime to better serve customers.
Our company is a web-based shipping platform tailored to small business users. They can compare shipping rates, process shipping labels, track and manage all of their shipments in one online application while getting big discounts from brand name carriers like FedEx and Purolator. As a key member of our Customer Contact Center, you’ll be working within a fast-growing, fun technology company that provides an inspiring environment, a positive culture, and great people!
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision).
- Ongoing training and learning opportunities.
- Personal and professional growth. Our company is small and growing quickly!
- Well stocked snacks, tea/coffee bar.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Computer proficiency (including knowledge of windows-based applications)
- Able to work with multiple screens and systems concurrently
- Call Center experience an asset, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multitasking, empathy and sociability, effective listening, flexibility to change, organization, customer-centric, desire to serve, agility under unexpected events/strain, clear communicator, and desire to learn are all key attributes to strive at ShipTime.
At ShipTime, we believe that diversity is key to building high-performing teams, and creating an inclusive work environment is our priority. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We will work with applicants to provide accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.
About Paid Inc.
was founded in 1999 focusing on web-development and online auctions. These two initiatives helped grow PAID into a premier brand-related company with clients including Aerosmith, DOWN, The Moody Blues, Weird Al, and others.
A key aspect of our success with our clients’ online presence is our unique and innovative shipping calculator. We created AuctionInc
, a proprietary suite of online tools that provides accurate shipping and tax calculations as well as packaging algorithms — so our customers get the best possible shipping and tax management solutions.
In December 2016, PAID Inc. and emergeIT merged into a combined company known as ShipTime
. The PAID brand is expanding its powerful suite of services to a unified platform including digital payments and eCommerce shopping carts. ShipTime’s clients benefit from our unique approach to the eCommerce and shipping industries as well as our strong relationships with carriers globally. We continue growing our product line-up and developing our technology in order to provide full-service shopping carts with advanced shipping solutions.