ShipTime & Paid Inc. are platforms that combine an online store, payment processing and shipping. As a key member of our team, you’ll be working within a fast-growing, fun technology company that provides an inspiring environment, a positive culture, and great people!
This role directly impacts delivering leading edge SaaS technology in the e-Commerce / payments / shipping sector for the North American market. Our technology is disruptive and is radically changing the way many businesses manage their online presence.
Working with the team at ShipTime & Paid Inc., the Marketing Manager will be a detailed oriented, hardworking individual who can help us design, build, and launch successful campaigns while reporting on the key performance indicators. The successful candidates will have experience in working with graphics designers, website designers and be accountable in a high-paced environment. Collaboration with internal departments such as IT, Sales is paramount.
- Building and managing campaigns on various platforms – E-Mail, Social, In-App, External, Print, Webinars
- Managing the CRM platform including workflows, lead gen pages, and more
- Working with WordPress CMS platform including updating content, design layouts and creating new pages to support sales and IT efforts
- Implementing and maintaining SEO through WordPress CMS
- Content writing to support SEO efforts
- Collaborating on: client retention efforts, website updates, lead gen programs while utilizing the tools available
- Brand management including regular social media posts, updating the events page, responding to reviews, dispersing brand guidelines
- Ability to design customer engagement surveys to better understand our customer base
- Running paid marketing campaigns on Google, Facebook and other platforms
- Reporting on organic and paid marketing KPI’s
- Working with partners to deliver on co-marketing opportunities
- Marketing Management (5 years preferred)
- Diploma / Bachelors
- Deep understanding of the company’s target market and product offerings.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organization, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage priorities, stay organized.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management, supervisor, peers, and end users.
- Audiences will include technical and non-technical individuals.