ShipTime & Paid Inc. are platforms that combine an online store, payment processing and shipping. As a key member of our team, you’ll be working within a fast-growing, fun technology company that provides an inspiring environment, a positive culture, and great people!
This role directly impacts delivering leading-edge SaaS technology in the e-Commerce/payments/shipping sector for the North American market. Our technology is disruptive and is radically changing the way many businesses manage their online presence.
Working with the team at ShipTime & Paid Inc., the Technical Project Manager will be a detailed oriented, hardworking individual who can help us design, develop, launch and update successful products while reporting on the key performance indicators. The successful candidates will have experience in working with software engineers, website designers and be accountable in a high-paced environment. Collaboration with internal departments such as Support, Sales is paramount.
- Evaluate and refine current development and business processes in consideration of time and resources.
- Work closely with senior management to manage the company roadmap in both short and long term technical goals.
- Responsible for product delivery, code quality, architecture, timelines, while assuring scalability, security, and performance.
- Build out technical requirements of projects outlining timing, risks, and results.
- Work alongside the product development, marketing, and sales teams to satisfy all stakeholder requirements.
- Work with multiple development teams on various tech stacks.
- Technical Project Management (3 years preferred).
- Software Development (2 years preferred).
- Diploma / Bachelors.
- Deep understanding of the company’s target market and product offerings.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage priorities, stay organized. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management, supervisors, peers, and end-users.
- Audiences will include technical and non-technical individuals.
- Node.js, React.js, MongoDB, Java, GWT, MySQL.
- Experience with GIT, SVN and other repositories.
- Experience with various project management tools.
- Experience with GCP and Linux servers.