About Paid Inc. & ShipTime
Paid Inc. combines the building blocks that SMBs need in a growing digital world.
With PaidWeb, Paid allows businesses and consumers to create stunning websites choosing from tens of professionally designed templates. With its best in class drag and drop editor, anyone is a pro! If you're a developer, fear not, PaidWeb supports custom code as well.
PaidCart enables SMBs to take their store online. Whether it be their first venture into a digital world, or they're moving from Shopify, WooCommerce or others - PaidCart has all the features they need to support their customers.
PaidPayments allows SMB's to collect payment for products not just through PaidCart, but also through many other online platforms such as OpenCart, WooCommerce, BigCommerce and more - at competitive transaction rates.
ShipTime (PaidShipping) pushes the boundaries of what shipping can do for SMBs. Partnered with some of the top affiliations in North America (Costco, CFIB) and providing shipping rates of top national carriers like DHL, FedEx, Purolator and more - ShipTime (PaidShipping) aims to make shipping easier, cost effective and smart; providing all the pricing, service and logistical information businesses need to make informed logistical decisions.
About the role
ShipTime & Paid Inc. are platforms that combine an online store, payment processing and shipping. As a key member of our team, you’ll be working within a fast-growing, fun technology company that provides an inspiring environment, a positive culture, and great people!
This role directly impacts delivering leading edge SaaS technology in the e-Commerce / payments / shipping sector for the North American market. Our technology is disruptive and is radically changing the way many businesses manage their online presence.
Working with the team at ShipTime & Paid Inc., the Technical Support Specialist will be a detailed oriented, hardworking individual who can help us support and test features and updates to our products. The successful candidates will have experience in software development, troubleshooting and support while being accountable in a high-paced environment. Collaboration with internal departments such as Support, Technology and our Customers is paramount.
- Work with our Heroic Support team to assist customers from a technical aspect through escalations
- Create Support Desk Tickets and follow through lifecycle from issue report, information gathering, ticket creation to final resolution
- Perform inquiries related to user escalations for tickets and requests
- Facilitate development of ‘how-to’ references for technical users
- Collaborate and take part in team project meetings
- Troubleshoot (analyze and isolate), repair and recover hardware and software failures
- Basic QA code testing
- Work with multiple development teams on various tech stacks
- Software Development (2 years preferred)
- Diploma / Bachelors
- Deep understanding of the company’s target market and product offerings
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organization, time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage priorities, stay organized.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management, supervisor, peers, and customers.
- Audiences will include technical and non-technical individuals.
- Node.js, React.js, MongoDB, Java, GWT, MySQL
- Experience with GIT, SVN and other repositories
- Experience with various project management tools (Asana, Jira, Assembla or others)
- Experience with e-Commerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce etc.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 per hour